- Typical Room 394 Square Feet
- Turndown service upon request
- Irons, ironing boards
- Hairdryers and make-up mirrors in each room
- In-room safes
- Dual line phones with voicemail
- Disney Channel and ESPN
- Newspaper delivery
- High Speed Internet Access
- Large bathroom with private commode and phone
- Vanity area with Two Sinks
- Table and two chairs
- 120 Volt A/C
- Air Conditioned
- Television with remote
- Bath Tub with shower
- Smoke Detector
- Pak-n-Play Crib available
Dining for Disney’s Contemporary Resort:
Food and Fun Center - Food Court
Quick service breakfast, lunch and dinner with arcade game room and pool tables. Menu: breakfast croissants, pancakes, pastries, eggs,
bacon, grilled chicken, hamburgers, hot dogs, pizzas, soup, chili, assorted salads, cold sandwiches, yogurt, soda and bottled water. Open
Cocktails, light snacks.
Sand Bar & Grill
Open seasonally. Menu: snacks, sandwiches, beverages, alcoholic and non-alcoholic frozen drinks, wine and beer.
- Child Service Facility - Mouseketeer Club - Enjoy a parents' night out and treat children ages 4-12 to an evening of
supervised activities, computer games, Disney movies, dinner and snacks in an environment created just for them.
- Fitness - Olympiad Fitness Center
- Recreation - watercraft rentals, waterskiing, pool area with fun slide, interactive fountains, jacuzzi, one quiet pool, beach
volleyball, tennis, fishing, and a jogging trail.
- Electrical Water Pageant view
Disney’s Contemporary Resort Transportation:
- Motor coach - to all four Disney Theme Parks, Water Parks and Downtown Disney®
- Ferryboat Service - Ferryboat service to the Magic Kingdom® Park
- Monorail Services - Monorail to Magic Kingdom® park, Epcot® and selected Walt Disney World®
Book your Disney Vacation Package Today!
Disney artwork, logos, attraction descriptions, and properties:
©DisneyDisney Cruise Line® - Ship Registry: The Bahamas CST#
Pixie Dust Travel TM
Disney's Contemporary Resort
Looking for a fabulous Disney vacation? Step into a modern design and architectural gem, complete with a monorail transportation
system breezing through the Resorts enormous A-frame tower. Experience sweeping views, white-sand beaches, wide-oen spaces
and sensational style in this stunning Disney Resort.
The 14 story Grand Canyon Concourse is where you will find the monorail station, shops, restaurants and a 90 foot high Mary Blair
mural with a Southwestern theme. Disney's Contemporary Resort offers every modern convenience and best of all - Location, Location,
- Standard Rooms - accommodate 5 guests plus one child
under age 3 in a crib with 2 queen beds and a daybed.
- King Bed Rooms - accommodate 3 guests plus one child
under age 3 in a crib with 1 king bed and a daybed.
- Concierge Level Rooms - offers deluxe rooms with
- Suites - 1 bedroom suites accommodates 6 guests plus a
child under age 3 in a crib with 2 queen beds and a queen
sofa bed. Two bedroom suites can accommodate up to 10
guests plus a child under age 3.
- Garden Wing Rooms - Located outside of the A-Frame
- Tower Rooms - Located inside the main A-Frame of the
resort overlooking either Bay Lake or the Magic Kingdom.
- Standard View - Enjoy views of Resort grounds
- Water View - Enjoy views overlooking Bay Lake
- Theme Park View - Enjoy views of the Magic Kingdom
Resort Room Features:
All-you-can-eat breakfast and dinner buffet with Chef Mickey and the gang.
The Wave Restaurant
Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast -
The stunning open atrium allows you to witness the monorail breeze quietly through the towering concourse as you dine. Dinner specialties
include hickory-smoked prime rib, barbecue chicken, oven-roasted mushrooms and linguini, and Kansas City strip steak.
Dinner featuring award-winning cuisine including sushi, steaks, seafood, and poultry. Extensive wine list. Breathtaking views. Kids menu also
Disney's Contemporary Resort Benefits:
- Barber/Beauty Salons
- Banking services available
- Credit Cards - Credit Cards accepted: American Express®, Discover Card®, Disney Credit Card®, JCB®, MasterCard® and
- Concierge - Concierge service is available - Access to the exclusive Castle View Lounge featuring Continental breakfast, snacks
and evening wine and cheese reception
- Camera Rental
- Guest Services desk
- Bell Services
- Free parking
- Valet parking available for a nominal fee
- Pizza Delivery
- Services for Guests with Disabilities - All Walt Disney World® Resort Hotels offer rooms equipped for guests with disabilities:
wide doorways, additional handrails and special bathrooms.
- No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
- Convention Facilities - Over 70,000 square feet of function space. Including two ballrooms and 23 breakout rooms.
- Feature pool is a freeform pool complete with a 17-foot high curving slide
- All pools are heated, with lifeguards
- Interactive water fountains