- 24 Hour Room Service
- Alarm Clock
- Ceiling Fan
- Coffee Maker & Setup
- DVD Player (suites)
- Hair Dryer
- In-Room Wall Safe
- Iron and Board
- Table & Chairs
- Tea Setup
- USA Today Delivery (Mon-Fri)
- Vanity Area
- Voice Mail
- 120 Volt A/C
Dining for Disney's Beach Club Resort:
(and convenient to Disney's Yacht Club Resort )
Cape May Buffet
Breakfast | Dinner
This hearty feast features steamed oysters, mussels, clams, red skin potatoes, corn-on-the-cob, assorted baked fish, pasta, barbecue pork
ribs, sirloin beef tips, fresh vegetables and daily specials. A special children's buffet also is available.
Goofy and friends join guests for a character breakfast buffet every morning at Cape May Cafe.
Beaches & Cream
Old-fashioned ice cream parlour with burgers and milkshakes
All-Day Dining & To-Go Service
Centrally located between Disney's Yacht Club Resort and Disney's Beach Club Resort, this is the place to head after a swim or workout.
Guests can order burgers and decadent desserts like banana splits, frozen hot cocoa, floats, shakes and malts.
Disney's Beach Club and Yacht Club Resort Amenities:
- Banking services available
- Camera Rental
- Guest Services desk
- Credit Cards - Credit Cards accepted: American Express®, Discover Card®, Disney Credit Card®, JCB®, MasterCard® and VISA®
- Barber/Beauty Salons - Salon available at Periwig Beauty and Barber Shop.
- Ship Shape Health Club: Work out on Nautilus and Hammer Strength exercise machines, relax in the spa, steam room or sauna, and
treat yourself to a therapeutic massage.
- Laundry - Coin laundry facilities and dry cleaning service available.
- Bell Services
- Free parking
- Valet parking available for a nominal fee
- Pizza Delivery
- Services for Guests with Disabilities
- Shopping - Shopping available at Fittings and Fairings and Clothes and Notions
- Tickets - Tickets for Walt Disney World® Theme Parks available.
- No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
- Meeting Facilities -Utilize this revival of 1800s New England seaside splendor nestled along a 45-acre lake for its 73,000 square-foot
convention center, two beautiful ballrooms and multiple breakout rooms.
- Business Services
- Wireless (Wi-Fi) Internet Access
TRANSPORTATION – (for both Resorts)
- Motor coach to all areas of the Walt Disney World® Resort
- Ferryboat service to Epcot®, Disney-MGM Studios and selected Walt Disney World® Resort Hotels.
- Walking distance to Epcot®
Disney artwork, logos, attraction descriptions, and properties: ©Disney
Disney Cruise Line® - Ship Registry: The Bahamas CST# 1022229-50
Disney's Beach Club & Yacht Club Resorts
- Sandcastle Club: Enjoy a parents' night out and treat children ages 4-12 to an evening of supervised activities, computer
- Other Recreation - pedal boat, canopy boats, pontoon boats, 3-acre aquatic playground, jacuzzi's, heated quiet pools, sand
beach, sand volleyball court, grass croquet court, 2 lighted tennis courts, & Jogging Trail
Available upon request at both resorts:
- Bed Boards/Rails
- Crib: Pack 'n Play
- High Speed Internet (fee)
- High Speed Internet Wireless (fee)
Martha's Vineyard Lounge
Cocktails and hors d'oeuvres
Hurricane Hanna's Grill
Burgers and sandwiches/specialty tropical drink bar, Hot and cold sandwiches and snacks. Located adjacent to the Stormalong Bay pool
complex, convenient to both Disney's Yacht Club Resort and Disney's Beach Club Resort.
Full bar; appetizers available
Disney's Beach Club Resort is located next to the Disney's Yach Club Resort and within walking distances of Disney's Boadwalk Inn, Walt
Disney World Swan and Walt Disney World Dolphin - and you can take advantage of the dining options at these resorts also.
Dining at Disney's Yacht Club Resort:
- Yachtsman Steakhouse – traditional American steakhouse.
- Yacht Club Galley – relaxed dining with a New England theme.
- Crew’s Cup – features select beer and ales from around the world
Pools for both Beach Club & Yacht Club -
- Three acres of water slides, currents, sand-bottomed areas and pure fun at the feature
pool of these two resorts: Stormalong Bay.
- 4 Whirlpool Spas at Beach Club and 3 at the Yacht Club
- All Resort pools are heated, with lifeguards
- Standard Rooms - Accommodate 5 guests plus one child
under age 3 in a crib most have 2 queen beds and a daybed.
- King Bed Rooms - Accommodate 2 guests plus one child
under age 3 in a crib.
- Concierge Level Rooms - Offers deluxe rooms with added
- Suites - Available at both resorts
- Standard View - Enjoy views of Resort grounds
- Water/Pool View - Enjoy views of quiet pool or Crescent
Room Features for both Disney's Beach Club Resort & Disney's Yacht Club Resort:
Pixie Dust Travel TM
At Disney's Beach Club Resort the elegant lakeside accommodations will transport you to a lazy 1870's New England beach
holiday. This breezy waterfront property located right next door to Disney's Yacht Club Resort.
Enjoy a beachfront promenade with direct access to Epcot® and Disney's BoardWalk Resort area.