- Table and chairs
- Writing table
- Ceiling fan
- Private balcony or patio
- Vanity area
- Dual sinks
- In-room wall safe
- Voice mail
- Hair dryer
- Phone - voice mail and data port
- 120 Volt A/C
- Air Conditioned
- Television with remote
- Smoke Detector
- Pak-n-Play Crib
- Coffee maker, iron and ironing board are available
Disney's Wilderness Lodge Dining
Artist Point – an early 1900’s themed full-service restaurant serving dinner featuring American
Pacific Northwest cuisine of seafood, steak, game, and more. Extensive wine list.
Whispering Canyon Café – full service family style, all-you-care-to-eat dining for breakfast,
lunch and dinner. Specialties: Canyon BBQ Skillet featuring wood smoked pulled pork and ribs,
oven roasted chicken, steaks, chops, meatloaf and pasta.
Territory Lounge – Full service bar serving drinks and appetizers.
Roaring Fork – Quick-service breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. Specialties: Soups, salads,
sandwiches, pizza and hamburgers.
Trout Pass Pool Bar – Full service bar serving beverages and snacks.
Continental Divide – continental breakfast to go.
Room Service is also available
Wilderness Lodge Amenities:
- Banking services available
- Credit Cards - Credit Cards accepted: American Express®, Discover Card®, Disney Credit Card®, JCB®, MasterCard® and VISA®.
- Camera Rental
- Concierge Service Available
- Guest Services desk
- Bell Services
- Free parking
- Pizza Delivery
- Services for Guests with Disabilities - All Walt Disney World® Resort Hotels offer rooms equipped for guests with disabilities: wide
doorways, additional handrails and special bathrooms.
- No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
Wilderness Lodge Transportation:
- Motorcoach - to all areas of the Walt Disney World® Resort
- Ferryboat - service to the Magic Kingdom® Park and selected Walt Disney World® Resort Hotels
Disney artwork, logos, attraction descriptions, and properties: ©Disney
Disney Cruise Line® - Ship Registry: The Bahamas CST# 1022229-50
Escape to the rustic charm of a Resort that recalls the majesty of the grand National Park Service Lodges from the Great American
Northwest. The bubbling springs and gushing geyser add to the authentic Native American carvings and inspiring décor to reflect the
historic National Park lodges of yesteryear.
Pixie Dust Travel TM
- Standard Rooms - accommodate 4 guests plus one
child under age 3 in a crib with 2 queen beds or 1 queen
bed & bunk beds.
- King Bed Rooms - accommodate 2 guests plus one
child under age 3 in a crib with 1 king bed.
- Deluxe Rooms - accommodate up to 6 guests plus one
child under age 3 in a crib with 2 queen beds and one
queen sofa sleeper.
- Standard View - generally faces the parking lot or
driveway and sometimes the roof
- Woods View - faces the woods towards the Magic
Kingdom (no view of MK) or the Wilderness Lodge Villas.
- Courtyard View - looks out over one of the pools or Bay
Disney's Wilderness Lodge
Resort Room Features:
- Two heated pools, the feature pool begins inside the lobby as a bubbling geyser and runs outside to Silver Creek Falls and into the main
pool which also has a water slide.
- Bay Lake beach for sunbathing
- Child Service Facility - Cub’s Den
- Recreation - Bicycle rentals, boat rentals, fishing and Jogging trail.
- Health club facilities are available next door at The Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge.