- Typical Room 314 Square Feet
- Two queen beds or one king bed
- One bathroom
- Vanity area with two sinks
- Bath Tub with shower
- hair dryers available
- In-room wall safe
- Table and two chairs
- Phone - voice mail and data port
- 120 Volt A/C
- Air Conditioned
- Television with remote
- Smoke Detector
- Irons, ironing boards and make-up mirrors in
- Pak-n-Play Crib available
- Small Refrigerator
- The main themed swimming area, Ol' Man Island, is centrally located between
Alligator Bayou and Magnolia Bend . The Island is home to a large pool, a spa, a
kiddie pool, a wading pool and a fun water slide. There is a geyser at the main pool
that shoots water through a pile of rocks and debris, adding to the theme. Handrails
and ramps have recently been created to aid wheelchair visitors.
- There are also five "quiet" pools scattered throughout the Resort (3 in Alligator Bayou
and 2 in Magnolia Bend); all are open 24 hours.
- All pools have restroom/changing room facilities.
Boatwright’s Dining Hall
Enjoy classic American favorites in a relaxing waterfront environment. This restored boat-construction warehouse is a shipbuilder's paradise along
the Sassagoula River. Home-style meals include heapin' "Tin Pans" for breakfast and tantalizing Southern entrées for dinner.
Full bar, cocktail service, specialty drinks, hors d'oeuvres.
- Banking services available
- Camera Rental
- Guest Services desk
- Child Service Facility - Child service facility is available.
- Credit Cards - Credit Cards accepted: American Express®, Discover Card®, Disney Credit Card®, JCB®, MasterCard® and VISA®.
- Dining - Dining available at Boatwright's Dining Hall and Riverside Mill.
- Entertainment - Live entertainment at Scat Cat's Club.
- Laundry - Coin laundry facilities and dry cleaning service available.
- Lounge - Lounges: The Cotton Co-Op.
- Bell Services
- Free parking is available for guests staying at selected Walt Disney World® Resorts.
- Pizza Delivery - Pizza delivery to room available.
- Services for Guests with Disabilities - All Walt Disney World® Resort Hotels offer rooms equipped for guests with disabilities: wide
doorways, additional handrails and special bathrooms.
- Ferryboat Service - Ferryboat service to Downtown Disney®, Marketplace and Pleasure Island.
- Shopping - Shopping available at Fulton's General Store.
- Tickets - Tickets for Walt Disney World® Theme Parks available.
- Motor coach / Bus Transportation to the Theme
Parks, Water Parks and Downtown Disney®
- Ferryboat - Take flat-bottomed boat ride to the
Downtown Disney® Marketplace area. Boats leave
the dock approximately every 30 minutes from 10 a.
m. to 4 p.m. and after 4, every 15 minutes until 11:
To Report Problems with our site contact the WEBMASTER .
Your use of this site constitutes your agreement to our Terms of Service
Disney artwork, logos, attraction descriptions, and properties: ©Disney
Disney Cruise Line® - Ship Registry: The Bahamas CST# 1022229-50
Disney's Port Orleans Resort ~ Riverside
Pixie Dust Travel TM
The relaxing and charming days of riverboats and Mark Twain beckon you at this beautifully designed Resort. As you would expect, through the
magic of Disney, numerous thematic elements are recreated to give guests the feel of actually being in the bayou.
The mighty Sassagoula River winds through the Resort, heading downstream to Port Orleans French Quarter and eventually the Downtown Disney
area. Courtly pillars, grand staircases and splendid gardens blend with the Mississippi-style waterways and gracious Southern hospitality.
- Standard Rooms accommodate four adults, one child under age
3 in a crib.Some rooms can accommodate an additional child
(ages 3-9) in a trundle bed (pictured at bottom right).
- King Bed Rooms accommodate two adults, one child under age
3 in a crib.
- Preferred Location: Rooms are closest to food court and main
- Water View - Enjoy views of the Sassagoula River or
- Standard View - Enjoy views of Resort grounds
- Royal Guest Room / Standard View - Stay in a very special
room decorated by Princess Tiana for visits by her royal friends,
the Disney Princesses. These rooms offer views of the Resort
hotel, landscaping, courtyard, garden or bayou.
- Royal Guest Room / Garden View
- Royal Guest Room / Water View
- Royal Guest Room / River View
Resort Room Features:
Burgers and chicken entrees, bakery items including cookies, ice cream and sundaes, BBQ chicken and red beans & rice, ribs, pizza, pasta and
Sassagoula Pizza Express
Pizza delivery: To guests' rooms offered from 4pm to midnight.
Muddy Rivers - Ol' Man Island
Hot dogs, popcorn and specialty drinks.
All guests of Disney's Port Orleans Resort - Riverside are welcome to use the services and amenities of Disney's Port Orleans Resort - French
Quarter including all dining services.
- Arcade - Play a variety of video and pinball games at the Medicine Show Arcade.
- Playground - Climb, slide and play to your heart's content on a playground located on Ol' Man Island.
- Watercraft Rentals - Spend some time on the river with a kayak, canopy boat, pontoon boat or Sea Raycer by Sea Ray®
- Jogging Trail - Take a scenic .7-mile run along the Sassagoula River.
- Bike Rentals - Rent a bike or surrey for a leisurely ride.
- Fishing - Hook a fun-filled fishing trip for the entire family. (Catch and release only)
- Horse Drawn Carriage Rides - Take a relaxing trip through the beautiful byways of the land along the Sassagoula River.