- Typical Room 314 Square Feet
- Two queen beds or one king bed
- One bathroom
- Vanity area with two sinks
- Bath Tub with shower
- hair dryers available
- In-room wall safe
- Table and two chairs
- Phone - voice mail and data port
- 120 Volt A/C
- Air Conditioned
- Television with remote
- Smoke Detector
- Irons, ironing boards and make-up mirrors in each
- Pak-n-Play Crib available
- Small Refrigerator
- The Main Pool is located at the themed water recreation area, Doubloon Lagoon. The
water slide at this pool is a huge dragon. The pool also has an "Alligator Band" "playing"
and squirting water at pool guests on the side of the pool.
- All guests of Disney's Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter are welcome to use the
services and amenities of Disney's Port Orleans Resort - Riverside.
Disney's Port Orleans French Quarter Resort Dining:
Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory
Bakery items including beignets and cookies, burgers, sandwiches, chicken entrees, pizza, ribs, chicken,
red beans and rice. Pizza delivery also offered from 4 p.m. to midnight.
Sassagoula Pizza Express
Pizza delivery to Guests' rooms offered from 4:00 p.m. to midnight. Open seasonally.
Mardi Grogs - Doubloon Lagoon
Hot dogs, submarine sandwiches, ice cream novelties.
Scat Cat's Club
Full bar, specialty drinks, hors d'oeuvres.
All guests of Disney's Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter are welcome to use the services and
amenities of Disney's Port Orleans Resort - Riverside including dining services.
- Banking services available
- Camera Rental
- Guest Services desk
- Child Service Facility - Child service facility is available.
- Credit Cards - Credit Cards accepted: American Express®, Discover Card®, Disney Credit Card®, JCB®, MasterCard® and VISA®.
- Dining - Dining available at Boatwright's Dining Hall and Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory.
- Entertainment - Live entertainment at Scat Cat's Club.
- Laundry - Coin laundry facilities and dry cleaning service available.
- Lounge - Lounges: Scat Cat's Club.
- Bell Services
- Free parking is available for guests staying at selected Walt Disney World® Resorts.
- RV/Truck parking.
- Pizza Delivery - Pizza delivery to room available.
- Services for Guests with Disabilities - All Walt Disney World® Resort Hotels offer rooms equipped for guests with disabilities: wide
doorways, additional handrails and special bathrooms.
- Ferryboat Service - Ferryboat service to Downtown Disney®, Marketplace and Pleasure Island.
- Shopping - Shopping available at Jackson Square Gifts and Desires.
- Tickets - Tickets for Walt Disney World® Theme Parks available.
- No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
- Motor coach / Bus Transportation to the Theme
Parks, Water Parks and Downtown Disney®
- Ferryboat - Take flat-bottomed boat ride to the
Downtown Disney® Marketplace area. Boats leave the
dock approximately every 30 minutes from 10 a.m. to
4 p.m. and after 4, every 15 minutes until 11:30 p.m.
To Report Problems with our site contact the WEBMASTER .
Your use of this site constitutes your agreement to our Terms of Service
Disney artwork, logos, attraction descriptions, and properties: ©Disney
Disney Cruise Line® - Ship Registry: The Bahamas CST# 1022229-50
Pixie Dust Travel TM
Disney's Port Orleans French Quarter has the feel of New Orleans at Mardi Gras, complete with larger then life carnival masks and trombone
playing alligators and yet the relaxing charm and romance of the French Quarter.
The Sassagoula River runs through the back of the resort and goes up river to the Port Orleans Riverside and down river to the Downtown
Disney® area. Cascades of bougainvillea, glistening fountains and strolls along the Sassagoula River pathways add to the charm and romance
of this quiet little resort.
Disney's Port Orleans Resort ~ French Quarter
Resort Room Features:
- Standard Rooms accommodate four adults, one child
under age 3 in a crib.
- King Bed Rooms accommodate two adults, one child
under age 3 in a crib.
- Garden View: Rooms are closest to food court and
- Water View - Enjoy views of the Sassagoula River
- River View - Enjoy views of the riverfront.
- Standard View - Enjoy views of Resort grounds.
- Arcade - Play a variety of video and pinball favorites at South Quarter Games.
- Playground - Climb, slide and play to your heart's content in the courtyard playground across from the spa.
- Watercraft Rentals - Spend some time on the river with a kayak, canopy boat, pontoon boat or Sea Raycer by Sea Ray®.
- Jogging Trail - Take a scenic one-mile run along the Sassagoula River.
- Bike Rentals - Rent a bike or surrey for a leisurely ride.
- Fishing - Hook a fun-filled fishing trip for the entire family. (Catch and release only)
- Horse Drawn Carriage Rides - Take a relaxing trip through the beautiful byways of the land along the Sassagoula River.
Rooms now feature 2 Queen Beds