Disney's Pop Century Resort Dining-
Each Resort features a food court, poolside snack bars, and pizza delivery service. The Pop Century Resort Food Court has a variety of
sections to choose from:
- Offerings include Everything Pop, a 640-seat food court area; Classic Concoctions, a quick-service lounge; pizza delivery to guest
rooms; and Petals Pool Bar (located adjacent to Hippy Dippy Pool).
- Everything Pop, the Food Court, has five stations: Bakery & Café, Market, Grill, East meets West, and Pizza and Pasta plus a self-
serve quick food area.
What are the themes?
The 1950s - features giant sock-hoppers dancing on the sides of the lodge building, be-bopping to rock-and-roll tunes from the 40-foot-tall
tabletop jukebox that anchors the courtyard. A bowling pin-shaped pool provides a cool dip. Here you will also find the canine character stars
from Disney's "Lady and the Tramp" gazing at each other across the courtyard.
The 1960s -- Tie-dyed hues and psychedelic colors are the focus of the 1960s buildings. Here you will also find Giant Duncan Imperial-model
yo-yos & a huge can of Play-Doh. Peeking out the top of the can are several Play-Doh animal creations, including a blue elephant and a yellow
giraffe. Baloo and Mowgli from Disney's "The Jungle Book" are hand-in-hand across the courtyard. The centerpiece of the area is the Hippy
Dippy Pool, a flower-shaped pool complete with squirting petals on the periphery.
The 1970s -- In this courtyard, the colorful Big Wheel riding toy gets ready to roll, while a classic Mickey Mouse rotary-dial telephone calls from
across the courtyard. Between the two towering icons, table soccer players stand at the ready for guests to wander amidst their imaginary game.
Eight-track tapes, the popular musical medium of the decade, corner each building.
The 1980s -- In this area of Disney's Pop Century Resort, the most "puzzling" toy of the decade, the Rubik's Cube, towers more than 40 feet tall
on each building. Across the courtyard, one of the original Sony Walkman models, and accompanying headphone set, anchors the building. In
the middle of the courtyard is a computer-shaped pool, complete with a spongy keyboard that offers guests an alphabet-filled pool deck area.
The 1990s area pays tribute to two personal technology marvels -- the cellular telephone and the computer. A giant laptop computer is the
centerpiece, while early-model cellular telephones stand at each corner.
To Report Problems with our site contact the WEBMASTER .
Your use of this site constitutes your agreement to our Terms of Service
Disney artwork, logos, attraction descriptions, and properties: ©Disney
Disney Cruise Line® - Ship Registry: The Bahamas CST# 1022229-50
Disney's Pop Century Resort makes a big deal out of the biggest fads of the 20th century. Each building is a "time capsule"
dedicated to a decade of pop culture from the last century.
Disney's Pop Century Resort is Disney's newest value accommodation resort. It is located near the Disney MGM-Studios and
encompasses 177 acres! This 2,880-room resort takes guests of all ages down memory lane and highlights the toys, fads, technology
breakthroughs, dance crazes and catch phrases that defined each decade of the 20th century.
- The Bowling Pin Pool, the 60's Hippy Dippy Pool and the Computer Pool
- Kiddie pool and Pop Jet Playground, a playland of popping water fountain located near the
1970s lodge buildings.
- Arcade - Play a variety of video and pinball favorites at Fast Forward Arcade, located in
Classic Hall, right across from the Food Court
Disney's Pop Century Resort
Pixie Dust Travel TM
- Standard Rooms accommodate four adults, one child under
age 3 in a crib.
- King Bed Rooms accommodate two adults, one child under
age 3 in a crib.
- Preferred Location - Take advantage of the close proximity to
the pool and Guest facilities.
- Standard Location - Enjoy rooms in other locations throughout
this magically themed resort.
- Typical Room 260 Square Feet
- Standard Rooms have two double beds /
King Bed Rooms have one King Bed
- One bathroom
- Vanity area with sink
- In-room wall safe
- Table and two chairs
- Phone - voice mail and data port
- 120 Volt A/C
- Air Conditioned
- Television with remote
- Bath Tub with shower
- Smoke Detector
- Irons, ironing boards and hair dryers are
available upon request
- Pak-n-Play Crib available
- Coin laundry facilities and dry cleaning
Motorcoach service to Walt Disney World locations.
Resort Room Features:
- Playground - Climb, slide and play to your heart's content at a "play" space especially for kids.
- Lounge - Poolside open air lounge
- Child Service Facility - Child service facility is available.
- Children's Activities -Children's activities available.
- Shopping - Shopping available at Everything POP.
If you have any other questions or would like to make reservations fill out our request for QUOTE form
Or, please feel free to Contact one of our agents directly: Contact Us