- Typical Room 407 Square Feet
- Bathroom with private commode.
- Irons, ironing boards
- hairdryers and make-up mirrors
- In-room safes
- Newspaper delivery
- In-room wall safe
- Table and two chairs
- Dual Line Phone - voice mail and data port
- 120 Volt A/C
- Air Conditioned
- Ceiling Fan
- Television with remote
- Bath Tub with shower
- Smoke Detector
- Pak-n-Play Crib available
- Coffee maker available
- Turndown service available upon request
- Comfy robes available upon request
Dining for Disney’s Polynesian Resort:
Polynesian Luau at Disney's Polynesian Resort
The Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show
Polynesian Cuisine - served family style. Menu: Tropical appetizers, Lanai roasted
chicken, Island pork, South Seas fried rice, fresh sauteed vegetables and chicken
drumsticks. Performances: Tuesday through Saturday: 5:15pm & 8pm
Polynesian-style delicacies prepared before your eyes over our 18-foot fire pit. Full
service, all-you-care-to-eat dinner.
Disney’s Polynesian Resort Amenities:
- Banking services available
- Credit Cards - Credit Cards accepted: American Express®, Discover Card®, Disney Credit Card®, JCB®, MasterCard® and VISA®.
- Concierge - Concierge service is available - Access to the exclusive Polynesian Resort Concierge Lounge featuring Continental
breakfast, snacks and evening wine and cheese reception.
- Camera Rental
- Guest Services desk
- Bell Services
- Free parking
- Valet parking available for a nominal fee
- Pizza Delivery
- Services for Guests with Disabilities - All Walt Disney World® Resort Hotels offer rooms equipped for guests with disabilities: wide
doorways, additional handrails and special bathrooms.
- No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
Disney’s Polynesian Resort Transportation:
- Motor coach - to all four Disney Theme Parks, Water Parks and Downtown Disney®
- Ferryboat Service - Ferryboat service to the Magic Kingdom® Park
- Monorail Services - Monorail to Magic Kingdom® park, Epcot® and selected Walt
Disney World® Resort Hotels.
Disney artwork, logos, attraction descriptions, and properties: ©Disney
Disney Cruise Line® - Ship Registry: The Bahamas CST# 1022229-50
Pixie Dust Travel TM
Stay at a tropical paradise that celebrates the spirit and hospitality of the South Pacific. Experience the captivating sights, sounds and
culture of Polynesia at this enchanting Lakeside Resort.
Enter a distant land: the lush, tropical South Pacific — complete with white-sand beach, thatched roofs, swaying palms, koi ponds,
volcanic rocks and more than 75 species of indigenous vegetation.
Disney's Polynesian Resort
- Standard Rooms - accommodate 5 guests plus one child
under age 3 in a crib with 2 queen beds and a daybed.
- King Bed Rooms - King beds are only available in suites
- Concierge Level Rooms - offers deluxe rooms with added
- Suites - 1 bedroom suites accommodates 5 guests plus a
child under age 3 in a crib with 2 queen beds and day bed.
Princess Suite accommodates 9 guests plus one child
under age 3 in a crib in 2 bed rooms with 4 queen beds and
one day bed. The Ambassador Suite & the King
Kamehameha Suite accommodate 8 guests plus one child
under age 3 in a crib with 1 king bed, 2 queen beds and
one queen sofa sleeper.
- Garden View - Enjoy views of Resort grounds
- Lagoon View - Enjoy views of the Seven Seas Lagoon
- Theme Park View - Enjoy views of the Magic Kingdom
Resort Room Features:
'Ohana Character Breakfast
Character breakfast with Mickey and friends
Daily continuous seatings from 7:30 a.m.–11:00 a.m.
Captain Cook's Snack Co.
Quick service breakfast, lunch and dinner. Open 24 hours.
Large variety of snacks, croissant sandwiches, bacon burgers, hamburgers, hot dogs, sandwiches, chicken, salads, pizzas and children's lunch
Full-service breakfast, lunch, and dinner featuring steaks, seafood, pasta, and more with Asian flavors. Also offers estate-grown Kona coffee
that is freshly ground and brewed.
Kona Coffee Bar
Full service bar and snacks
Barefoot Pool Bar
Full service bar and snacks
- Volcano themed pool with water slide, kids water play area,
underwater music and a zero entry area
- All pools are heated, with lifeguards
- Child Service Facility - Never Land Club ~ Enjoy a parents' night out and treat children ages 4-12 to an evening of supervised
activities, computer games, Disney movies, dinner and snacks in an environment created just for them.
- Other Recreation - Watercraft Rentals - Spend some time on the lake with a Pontoon Boat, Canopy Boat or Sea Raycer by Sea Ray®,
or take a specialty cruise. (Extra fee), volleyball, fishing, and a jogging Trail.
Book your Disney Vacation Package Today!