- Typical room is 403 square feet
- Turndown service
- Disabled accessible rooms available
- 24-hour room service
- Nonsmoking rooms available
- Comfy robes
- Irons, ironing boards, hairdryers and make-up
mirrors in each room
- Bathroom with private commode.
- Bath Tub with shower
- Dual marble sinks
- 120 Volt A/C
- Cribs, refrigerators and microwaves available
- In-room safes
- Disney Channel and ESPN
- Newspaper delivery
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry facilities/services
- Smoke Detectors
- Air Conditioning
- Two chairs and a table
- Armoire-concealed television
- Dual Line Phone - voice mail and data port
- Ceiling Fan
Dining for Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa:
Victoria & Albert’s
Five star dining featuring a set price. Extensive wine list. Jacket required.
Intimate, elegant, Victorian setting. Victoria & Albert - maid & butler provide "team service" to
each table during a seven-course meal featuring American regional cuisine with classical
1900 Park Fare
Dine with a Princess, a magical English nanny or Characters from the rabbit hole at this
* Breakfast buffet with Mary Poppins and friends
* Continuous seatings from 7:30 a.m.- 11:30 a.m.
* Dinner buffet with Cinderella and friends from 5:15 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa Amenities:
- Banking services available
- Credit Cards - Credit Cards accepted: American Express®, Discover Card®, Disney Credit
Card®, JCB®, MasterCard® and VISA®.
- Barber/Beauty Salons
- Camera Rental
- Guest Services desk
- Bell Services
- Wireless (Wi-Fi) Internet Access
- Monorail Services - Monorail to Magic Kingdom® park, Epcot® and selected Walt Disney
World® Resort Hotels.
- Free parking
- Pizza Delivery
- Fitness - Grand Floridian Spa & Health Club
- Services for Guests with Disabilities - All Walt Disney World® Resort Hotels offer rooms
equipped for guests with disabilities: wide doorways, additional handrails and special bathrooms.
- Tickets available
- No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa Transportation:
- Motor coach - to all four Disney Theme Parks, Water Parks and Downtown Disney®
- Ferryboat Service - Ferryboat service to the Magic Kingdom® Park
- Monorail Services - Monorail to Magic Kingdom® park, Epcot® and selected Walt Disney World® Resort Hotels.
Book your Disney Vacation Package Today!
Disney artwork, logos, attraction descriptions, and properties: ©Disney
Disney Cruise Line® - Ship Registry: The Bahamas CST# 1022229-50
Pixie Dust Travel TM
Relish the Victorian elegance of a lavish Resort and spa that pays homage to Palm Beach's golden era. From its spacious verandas,
wicker rockers and ceiling fans, to the red shingled, gabled roofs and intricate latticework, this stately resort offers elegance and charm
to all who come here.
Victorian architecture is in abundance with the towers, dormers, cupolas, exposed gable trusses and band-sawed gingerbread. A lavish
Disney vacation paradise awaits your family at this gorgeous resort.
Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Standard Rooms - accommodate 5 guests plus one child under
age 3 in a crib with 2 queen beds and a daybed.
- King Bed Rooms - accommodate 2 guests plus one child under
age 3 in a crib with 1 king bed.
- Concierge Level Rooms - offers deluxe rooms, have Garden,
Pool, or Marina views with added amenities
- Suites - 1 bedroom suites accommodates 6 guests plus a child
under age 3 in a crib with 2 queen beds and a queen sofa bed.
Two bedroom suites can accommodate up to 8 guests plus a child
under age 3.
- Garden View - rooms feature balconies overlooking the Grand
Floridian's landscaped gardens.
- Pool/Marina View - has balconies with views of either the
courtyard pool or the Grand Floridian Marina off Seven Seas
- Lagoon View - features a view of the waters of Seven Seas
Lagoon , but may or may not include a view of the Magic Kingdom.
Resort Room Features:
- Lodge Tower Rooms - located in the semicircular protrusions you can see on the outside of some buildings. They include all of the features
of a standard room. They also have a separate sitting area, with additional furniture, TV and phone. There are views out of five windows, as
well as a separate balcony.
Restaurant featuring dinner cuisine from the south of France - fresh, light and simple. Extensive wine list.
This creative seafood restaurant serves North American favorites.
Waterfront restaurant with unobstructed view of the Magic Kingdom® and its spectacular fireworks. Menu features creatively prepared food,
showcasing seafood from North American waters.
Wonderland Tea Party at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort and Spa
* A Tea Party with characters from Alice in Wonderland
* Offered Monday through Friday from 1:30 p.m.- 2:30 p.m.
The Grand Floridian Cafe
Specialties include wonderful salads, soups, sandwiches and creative entrées for lunch, and steak and fresh seafood for dinner.
Gasparilla Grill and Games
Quick service restaurant and arcade games. Menu: Danish, pastries, croissants, bacon, sausage and egg croissants, French toast sticks,
tater tots, oatmeal, cereal, fruit cup, fresh fruit, assorted juices and coffee, variety of salads, nachos, soups, chili, hamburgers, hot dogs,
grilled chicken, onion rings, pizza, fries, beverages, beer and wine.
Cocktails and champagne by the glass complement an "Amuse Bouche" (smaller portions) menu of foods consistent with the Cítricos full-
Full service bar
Walk-up full bar
Garden View Lounge
A traditional English afternoon tea or cocktail with a view of the garden. Enjoy freshly-brewed teas, tea sandwiches, tea pastries, fresh
strawberries and English trifle.
- 2 Pools - The Feature Beach Pool offers zero depth entry, a water slide and waterfall.
This pool also has a walking bridge and natural springs setting.
- Numerous quiet pools and children's pool
- Grand Adventures in Cooking - Have a delicious time painting an apron, decorating your very own chef's hat and whipping up
tasty treats. (For children ages 4-10) Space is limited.
- Wonderland Tea Party - Join Alice and her curious friends for lunch, cupcakes and, of course, a spot of tea. (For children ages 3-
10) Space is limited.
- Disney's Pirate Adventure - Don yer garb and set sail to exotic ports-of-call in search of buried treasure. (For children ages 4-
10) Space is limited.
- Recreation: watercraft Rentals, heated swimming pool, white-sand beaches, two lighted clay tennis courts
- Jogging Trail - Take a scenic one-mile run along the path to Disney's Polynesian Resort.