- Typical Room 314 Square Feet
- Standard Rooms have two Queen Beds / King
Bed Rooms have one King Bed
- One bathroom
- Vanity area with sink
- In-room wall safe
- Table and two chairs
- Dual line phones with voicemail
- High Speed Internet Access
- 120 Volt A/C
- Air Conditioned
- Television with remote
- Bath Tub with shower
- Smoke Detector
- Irons, ironing boards, coffee makers and
- Pak-n-Play Crib available
- Arcade - Play a variety of video and pinball games at the Jumping Beans Arcade located in the El Centro building or at the Iguana Arcade
next to the feature pool at the Dig Site.
- Playground - Climb, slide and play to your heart's content on a playground located at the Dig Site.
- Watercraft Rentals - Spend some time on Lago Dorado with a kayak, canopy boat or Mercury WaterMouse™.
- Fitness - La Vida Health Club, Work out on state-of-the-art exercise equipment, or schedule a rejuvenating massage.
- Biking - Rent a bike or surrey for a leisurely ride along the Esplanade.
- Jogging Trail - Take a scenic .9-mile run, walk or stroll around Lago Dorado.
- Volleyball Court - Grab a pal for a friendly match on the sand.
Disney's Coronado Springs Resort Dining:
A lively, outdoor-market atmosphere with indoor and outdoor seating. Six different specialty
kitchens in one restaurant: Mexican Kitchen, Stir-Fry Kitchen, American Grill, Pasta Kitchen,
Pizza Kitchen, and Bakery Kitchen.
Maya Grill serves Nuevo Latino cuisine (a blend of New and Old World flavors that are simple
and refined). There are touches of the Caribbean, Mexico, and South America in the flavors of
the menu items.
Featuring: Snacks, soft drinks, juices, fresh fruit, pre-packaged sandwiches, ice cream, beer and wine. Souvenir Mug: Disney's Coronado
Springs Resort logo souvenir mug available at La Tienda and Pepper Market.
A 200-seat brightly colored lounge with an outside sidewalk-cafe atmosphere. Featuring: Margaritas, tequila tasting, wine and live music.
Siesta's Pool Bar
Fast foods - Hamburgers, Mexican salad, hot dogs, tacos, nachos and specialty drinks.
- Banking services available
- Camera Rental
- Guest Services desk
- Barber/Beauty Salons - Salon services available at Casa de Belleza Salon.
- Child Service Facility - Child service facility is available.
- Children's Activities - Children's activities include 2 game arcades, kiddie pool, playground, nature walk.
- Credit Cards - Credit Cards accepted: American Express®, Discover Card®, Disney Credit Card®, JCB®, MasterCard® and VISA®.
- Laundry - Coin laundry facilities and dry cleaning service available.
- Lounge - Francisco's Lounge and Siesta's Pool Bar.
- Bell Services
- Free parking is available for guests staying at selected Walt Disney World® Resorts.
- RV/Truck parking.
- Services for Guests with Disabilities - All Walt Disney World® Resort Hotels offer rooms equipped for guests with disabilities: wide
doorways, additional handrails and special bathrooms.
- Shopping - hopping available at Panchito's Gifts and Sundries.
- Tickets - Tickets for Walt Disney World® Theme Parks available.
- Bus Transportation to the Theme Parks, Water Parks and Downtown
- Coronado Springs now offers an internal shuttle system. Transportation
is provided in marked golf carts that bring guests to and from all
villages of the resort. There are also designated stops in each of the
villages as well as El Centro.
To Report Problems with our site contact the WEBMASTER .
Your use of this site constitutes your agreement to our Terms of Service
Disney artwork, logos, attraction descriptions, and properties: ©Disney
Disney Cruise Line® - Ship Registry: The Bahamas CST# 1022229-50
Celebrate the cultures of Mexico and the American Southwest at this lakeside Resort where plazas, courtyards and a rocky shoreline
make up the terrain.
Soak up the sun in a relaxing desert-style setting, recalling the early days of Mexico and the American Southwest. Enjoy Nuevo Latino Cuisine,
bicycling, boating, a state-of-the-art health club or take a refreshing dip in the pool, themed as an archeological dig site with a five-story Mayan
pyramid. It's a Disney vacation the family won't forget!
Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
Pixie Dust Travel TM
- Standard Rooms accommodate four adults, one child
under age 3 in a crib.
- King Bed Rooms accommodate two adults, one child
under age 3 in a crib.
- Preferred Location: Rooms are closest to Main Pool &
- Water View - Enjoy views of Lago Dorado or the pools.
- Standard View - Take in views of Resort grounds from
your Guest room.
- Suites available: Junior Suite Double/King (sleeps 4),
Double/King 1-Bedroom Suite (sleeps 6) , Executive 2-
Bedroom Suite (sleeps 6).
Resort Room Features:
- The Dig Site features a 46 foot tall Mayan pyramid themed as a modern
archaeological dig of a lost kingdom. You can also find a Spitting Statue at the Dig
Site. Night-time lighting resembles that which you would imagine at a dig site.
Water flows from the top of the pyramid down into the pool. The Dig Site also
features a Jaguar Water Slide which is 123 feet long, shoots under a spitting
jaguar and is partially covered. There is a "walkway type bridge" which allows you
to view people in the water slide from above.
- There is also a Children's Pool that includes a central spouting fountain located at
The Dig Site.
- There are three quiet pools, one located in each of the regions: Casitas, Ranchos,