- Typical Room 340 Square Feet
- Standard Rooms have 2 Queen Beds or 1 Child-
Size Pull Down Bed and 2 Queen Beds
- King Bed Rooms have one King Bed
- One bathroom
- Vanity area with sink
- In-room wall safe
- Coffee maker
- Table and two chairs
- Phone - voice mail and data port
- 120 Volt A/C
- Air Conditioned
- Television with remote
- Bath Tub with shower
- Smoke Detector
- Irons, ironing boards and hair dryers are
available upon request
- Pak-n-Play Crib available
- Small Fridge
Note: Old Port Royale, also called Center Towne, is the main activities area with food court, sit-down restaurant, shops, game
arcade, large pool (Spanish fort-themed), water slide, wading pool, whirlpool, bicycle and boat rentals, bus stop, and parking area.
The walk between Old Port Royale and your room is pleasant, but can be long: the most distant guest rooms are up to 1/2 mile
(10-15 minute walk) away.
- Pools - There are 9 pools, including the Spanish fort-
themed main pool at Old Port Royale.
- The main pool at Old Port Royale has a water slide, water
cannons, waterfalls and an adjacent wading pool and
- There are 6 village pools (one in each village)
- All pools are heated to 85 degrees, which makes for
comfortable swimming year-round.
- Arcade / Game Room - Play a variety of video and pinball
games at Goombay Games, located near Old Port Royale.
- Playground - Climb, slide and play to your heart's content
at Parrot Cay, a full acre of fun in the middle of Barefoot
Bay, and on the playgrounds located on the white-sand
beaches of Barbados, Jamaica and Trinidad.
- Beaches - Each of the resort’s islands has a beautiful
white sandy beach on the lake with lounge chairs and
hammocks. Swimming however is not permitted in the lake.
Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort Dining:
Kingston Pasta Shop
Breakfast: A la carte, features scrambled eggs, French toast, breakfast potatoes, bacon, link sausage, fresh fruit, and biscuits.
Lunch/Dinner: Individual entrees: lasagna, fettuccine alfredo with broccoli and chicken, linguini with marinara sauce, chicken caesar salad.
Breakfast: Omelets and eggs cooked your way, cereal with milk and raisins.
Lunch/Dinner: smoked pork loin, meatloaf, roasted jerk-style chicken, fried chicken and two choices of 7 side orders, Mickey Macaroni &
Cheese. Draft beer and wine are available.
Port Royale Burgers
Breakfast: Mickey waffles, bacon and sausage, cinnamon rolls.
Lunch/Dinner: Hamburger, cheeseburger, chicken strip basket, chicken breast sandwich, hot dogs, fries, milkshakes, fruit, beer, wine, bottled
water, beverage bar.
Cinnamon Bay Bakery
Sweet buns, cupcakes, donuts, danish, croissants, muffins and bagels. Cheesecake, pie, cake, cookies, brownies, soft serve, Edy’s ice cream,
strawberry shortcake, banana split, and waffle cones.
Coca-Cola Classic, Sprite, Diet Coke, iced tea, hot chocolate, 100% Colombian coffee, decaf coffee, hot tea, juices.
Royale Pizza Shop
Breakfast: Eggs, biscuits, potatoes, bacon, sausage, cereal, french toast.
Lunch/Dinner: Individual pan pizza - cheese, pepperoni and additional toppings, 16" whole pizza to go; subs, chicken caesar salad.
Full Service, casual, family-style restaurant with Caribbean inspired cuisine.
Bluerunner Pizza (Room Service)
Pizza, soft drinks, beer, and wine, chicken in a bucket - 8 pieces and 12 pieces (available 5:00pm to 10:00pm).
Pool Bar Open area bar located poolside at Old Port Royale 11:00am until 5:00pm
- Banking services available
- Camera Rental
- Guest Services desk
- Child Service Facility - Child service facility is available.
- Credit Cards - Credit Cards accepted: American Express®, Discover Card®, Disney Credit Card®, JCB®, MasterCard® and VISA®.
- Dining - Restaurants provide casual-style to counter service dining. Old Port Royale -- features six counter-service restaurants with
500-seat dining area.
- Laundry - Coin laundry facilities and dry cleaning service available.
- Lounge - Captain's Tavern featuring tropical drinks.
- Bell Services
- Free parking is available for guests staying at selected Walt Disney World® Resorts.
- RV/Truck parking.
- Services for Guests with Disabilities - All Walt Disney World® Resort Hotels offer rooms equipped for guests with disabilities: wide
doorways, additional handrails and special bathrooms.
- Shopping - Shopping available at Calypso Trading Post & Straw Market.
- Tickets - Tickets for Walt Disney World® Theme Parks available
Bus Transportation to the Theme Parks, Water Parks and Disney Springs®
To Report Problems with our site contact the WEBMASTER .
Your use of this site constitutes your agreement to our Terms of Service
Disney artwork, logos, attraction descriptions, and properties: ©Disney
Disney Cruise Line® - Ship Registry: The Bahamas CST# 1022229-50
Soak in the ambiance of the tropics in one of five colorful "island villages" each with its own white sand beach.
The Caribbean Beach Resort is a lush tropical paradise on the grounds of Walt Disney World® located between Epcot®, Disney Hollywood Studios®,
and Downtown Disney®.
The five island villages are as follows: Barbados, Martinique, Aruba, Jamaica, Trinidad North, and Trinidad South. Each village has 6 buildings, except
for Trinidad North, which has 3 buildings. Each village has its own pool, white sand beach with hammocks and playground, laundry facilities, bus stop,
and parking area.
Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort
Pixie Dust Travel TM
- Standard Rooms accommodate up to five guests, one child
under age 3 in a crib.
- King Bed Rooms accommodate two guests, one child under
age 3 in a crib.
- Preferred Location: Rooms are closest to Old Port Royale
(Main Pool/ Food Court). Located in the villages of Martinique
and Trinidad North.
- Pirate Themed Room - Rooms feature pirate ship beds,
buccaneer accessories, and swashbuckling decor from stem to
stem. Standard Rooms offer views of courtyards, woods or
resort grounds. Water View Rooms offer views of the lake or
one of the pools.
- Water View: Views of Barefoot Bay.
- Pool View: View of one of the pools.
- Standard View: Views of Resort grounds.
Resort Room Features:
- Jogging Trail - Take a scenic 1.4-mile run, walk or stroll around Barefoot Bay.
- Bike Rentals - Rent a bike or surrey for a leisurely ride along the island promenade.
- Volleyball Court - Grab a pal for a friendly match on the sand.
- Watercraft Rentals - Spend some time on the bay with a pontoon Boat, canopy boat, sailboat, pedal boat, canoe or Sea Raycer by
If distance from Old Port Royale is important to you, you might want to consider getting a "Preferred Room" location which puts you in one of
the buildings closest to Old Port Royale. If you wish, you can drive from your room to Old Port Royale, or use the internal bus.