- 6:00am to midnight room service
- Television with remote
- Table and two chairs
- Vanity area with two sinks
- Nonsmoking rooms available
- Irons, ironing boards
- Bath Tub with shower
- Comfy robes available in your room
- Turndown service available
- In-room wall safe
- Phone - voice mail and data port
- 120 Volt A/C
- Ceiling Fan
- Smoke Detector
- Pak-n-Play Crib, coffee makers available
- Newspaper delivery
Dining for Disney's BoardWalk Inn:
Disney's BoardWalk Inn is located within walking distances of Disney's Beach Club Resort, Disney's Yacht Club Resort, Walt Disney World
Swan and Walt Disney World Dolphin - and you can take advantage of the dining options at these resorts also.
Flying Fish Café
Signature items are potato-wrapped snapper, "Peeky Toe" crab cakes,Char Crusted New York Strip Steak, Roasted Golden Tilefish and Oak
Grilled Atlantic Salmon.
Mediterranean and American cuisine
Breakfast | Dinner
Enjoy favorites like oak-fired flatbread, authentic dips. Pasta and seafood specialties like Seafood Paella, Italian Gnocchi, and Oak Grilled
Pork Loin Chop.
Big River Grille & Brewing Works
Sandwiches, salads, grilled entrees
Lunch | Dinner
This micro-brewery offers a glimpse into the beer-making process and provides samples of its award-winning handcrafted ales. Relax and
enjoy sumptuous outdoor dining on the BoardWalk, where specialties include drunken rib-eye, grilled pork chops, flame-grilled meatloaf and
the Jungle Grub kids' menu.
- Concierge level service ~ includes amenities such as: robes, TV speaker in the bathroom, deluxe nightly turn down service,
continental breakfast buffet, English style tea in the afternoon, and wine, cheese, and cordials in the evening. Most rooms are on
the 4th floor. Concierge level guests have their own private lounge and private access. Epcot's IllumiNations can be seen nightly
from the balcony in the Concierge Lounge.
- Camera Rental
- Guest Services desk
- Laundry - Coin laundry facilities and dry cleaning service available.
- Credit Cards - Credit Cards accepted: American Express®, Discover Card®, Disney Credit Card®, JCB®, MasterCard® and VISA®.
- Banking services available
- Bell Services
- Free parking
- Valet parking available for a nominal fee
- Pizza Delivery
- Services for Guests with Disabilities
- Tickets - Tickets for Walt Disney World® Theme Parks available.
- No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
- Meeting and banquet facilities - This resort captures the essence of a lively 1920's waterfront village and features 20,000 square
feet of flexible function and meeting space including a beautiful ballroom, elegant boardroom, multiple breakout rooms and outdoor
- Business Services
- Wireless (Wi-Fi) Internet Access
- Kennel - Kennel service is available.
- Motor coach Transportation to the Theme Parks, Water Parks and Disney Springs®
- Ferryboat Service to nearby Epcot® and Disney Hollywood Studios theme parks
- Walking distance to the International Gateway at Epcot's World Showcase
Disney artwork, logos, attraction descriptions, and properties: ©Disney
Disney Cruise Line® - Ship Registry: The Bahamas CST# 1022229-50
Escape to a whimsical waterfront Resort steeped in nostalgia and old-fashioned charm.
Disney's BoardWalk Inn captures the playfulness and romance of the '20s and '30s Eastern Seaboard. Experience a bygone era, both inside the
elegant salt water taffy-colored inn and outside amidst the carnival sights and ragtime sounds of the beautiful BoardWalk.
The lobby has beautiful furnishings, whimsical carousel rugs, models of roller coasters and carousels, and music that will take you back to the
Great Gatsby era. The Boardwalk itself is reminiscent of an easy going era of entertainment, dining, and vacation fun. The lighthearted, yet elegant
atmosphere is pleasing to just about any age. Best of all, Disney's BoardWalk Inn is within walking distance of Epcot and just a boat ride away from
Disney's Hollywood Studios.
Disney's Boardwalk Inn
Pixie Dust Travel TM
- Standard Rooms - accommodate 5 guests plus one child under
age 3 in a crib with 2 queen beds and a daybed.
- King Bed Rooms - accommodate 3 guests plus one child under
age 3 in a crib with 1 king bed and a daybed.
- Deluxe Rooms - accommodate up to 6 guests plus one child
under age 3 in a crib with 2 queen beds and queen sofa sleeper.
- Concierge Level Rooms - offers deluxe rooms with added
- Garden Suites - accommodates 4 guests plus a child under age
3 in a crib with a king bed and a queen sofa bed.
- Water View - Enjoy views overlooking Crescent Lake and the
- Standard View - Enjoy views of Resort grounds
Resort Room Features:
Lunch | Dinner
Dine under 90 monitors with over 25 satellite feeds, live hosts and surprise appearances by sports personalities. Variety of “sports bar” type
food; salads, burgers, sandwiches, steaks, pasta, fish drinks and light snacks.
Cakes, muffins, cupcakes, cookies, pastries, donuts specialty coffees, beverages, smoothies deli sandwiches of roast beef, chicken salad,
and turkey, Italian subs.
Kiosk in front of General Store coffee, lattes, hot chocolate, coffee coolers, smoothies, juice cookies, pastries.
Boardwalk to Go
Kiosk serving Hot dogs (including foot-long, chili, and cheese dogs), onion rings, curly fries, nachos frozen drinks.
Kiosk serving crepes-on-a-stick: fresh strawberry and powdered sugar, apple and cinnamon-spice, Swiss milk chocolate, banana and
cinnamon sugar, smoked turkey and cheddar, ham and cheese ice cream, floats, lemonade.
Ice cream and sweets shop serving hand-dipped ice cream, soft-serve frozen yogurt, ice cream sodas cotton candy, cookies, confections,
saltwater taffy coffee.
The Belle Vue Lounge
Serving bar drinks and snacks
- Luna Park is BoardWalk's feature pool area, featuring the 200-foot-long Keister
Coaster water slide
- All pools are heated, with lifeguards
- Playground - play until your heart's content at Luna Park Crazy House
- Children's Activities - Children's wading pool and play area, The Harbor Club Activities Center.
- Entertainment - Atlantic Dance, ESPN Club, Jellyrolls - some age restrictions.
- Recreation - pedal boat, canopy boats, pontoon boats, 3-acre aquatic playground, jacuzzi's, heated quiet pools, sand beach,
sand volleyball court, grass croquet court.
- Tennis - 2 lighted tennis courts.
- Shopping - Dundy's Sundries, Character Carnival, Screen Door General Store, and Thimbles and Threads are all located on the