Pixie Dust Travel TM
Disney's Art of Animation Resort
To Report Problems with our site contact the WEBMASTER .
Your use of this site constitutes your agreement to our Terms of Service
Disney artwork, logos, attraction descriptions, and properties: ©Disney
Disney Cruise Line® - Ship Registry: The Bahamas CST# 1022229-50
Family Suites are designed to accommodate up to 6 Guests and include:
- 2 separate bathrooms
- A master bedroom with Queen-size bed
- Living room has one double-size convertible TableBed; one double-size
- Mini-kitchen with microwave, coffee maker, sink, and small refrigerator
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room wall safe
- Complimentary WiFi
- Iron and ironing board
- Crib is available upon request
- All rooms are non-smoking
- Wheelchair-accessible rooms are available
- Views of the parking lot, courtyard or pool
Here your family will spend your vacation among storybook friends. Submerse yourself in the worlds of Finding Nemo, Cars, The Lion King and
The Little Mermaid. Share the adventure of a story-inspired rooms which conveniently accommodate larger families. Relax at one of Disney's Art of
Animation Resort's 3 beautifully themed pools. With so much to enjoy and explore, your family's adventure will start the moment you check in.
The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms - Designed to accommodate up to 4 Guests, The
Little Mermaid Standard Rooms feature 2 double beds
The Landscape of Flavors offers counter service eating for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. It serves an array of delectable dishes—from
hearty cuisine to healthier fare—across 5 distinctive food shops at breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. This quick-service venue features:
A menu of traditional food court favorites like pizza and burgers
Better-for-you options, including buckwheat pasta, egg-white frittatas and low-fat smoothies
4 onstage tandoor ovens, which offer an impressive show for baking delicious naan bread and roasting chicken, shrimp, sausage and
Pizza Delivery is available 4 p.m. to midnight.
- Pixel Play Arcade is located in Animation Hall across from the Ink and Paint
- Three swimming pools offer fun and refreshment. The largest, The Big Blue
Pool, is located in the Finding Nemo courtyard and features a pool bar (The
Drop Off Pool Bar). Two smaller pools, located in the Cars (Cozy Cone Pool)
and The Little Mermaid (Flippin Fins Pool) courtyards, provide additional
- The Big Blue Pool has three sections - the actual pool (swim underwater to
hear sounds from Finding Nemo), the School Yard wet play area and Squirt's
Righteous Reef (play area with no water)
- The Lion King area offers a "playground" called the Elephant Graveyard. It
offers very little as a playground.
Motorcoach service to Walt Disney World locations.