- Standard rooms - accommodate up to 4 Guests, plus one child under age
3 in a crib; have two queen-size beds, one queen size bed and bunk beds,
or one king-sized bed (select deluxe rooms also include a day bed)
- Deluxe Rooms - Accommodates maximum 4-5 Guests located on floors 5
- Concierge Rooms...Deluxe room accommodations that offer either a pool
view or Sunset or Arusha Savannah view - room view will be assigned at
the time of arrival.
- Suites - maximum 6-8 Guests- Stay in a one bedroom with kitchenette and
separate sitting area (sleeps 6); two bedroom with 2 1/2 baths, separate
sitting area and kitchenette (sleeps 8); Vice Presidential with 2 bedrooms
(sleeps 6); or Presidential with 2 bedrooms(sleep 8).
- Standard View - These Standard Rooms offer view of the parking area
- Water, Pool View - Standard & Deluxe Rooms that offer views of the pool
- Savannah View - Standard & Deluxe Rooms that offer views of the
- 6:00am to midnight room service
- Nonsmoking rooms available
- Irons, ironing boards, hairdryers and
make-up mirrors in each room
- Newspaper delivery
- Private Balcony
- Ceiling fan
- Vanity area with two sinks
- In-room wall safe
- Table and two chairs
- Phone - voice mail and data port
- 120 Volt A/C
- Air Conditioned
- Television with remote
- Bath Tub with shower
- Smoke Detector
- Pak-n-Play Crib
- coffee makers available
Dining for Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge:
Jiko -- The Cooking Place
A casual restaurant open for dinner that features a taste of Africa in an atmosphere shaped by local
traditions and customs. A sample of the offerings include: Oak-Grilled Filet Mignon, Baked
Buttermilk-Curry Shrimp, Seared Jumbo Scallops, Roasted Tomato and Spinach Flatbread. A full kid's
menu is also available.
Boma - Flavors of Africa
Flavors of Africa, a family restaurant open for breakfast and dinner, captures the essence of vibrant life
in the African marketplace. This family-fun buffet restaurant provides Guests with the opportunity to
savor the African experience, with its multicultural influences. The restaurant showcases an exhibition
kitchen, wood-burning grill and rotisserie.
A quick-service restaurant open morning to night offering great food and poolside dining.
A mezzanine lounge, serving specialty coffees and teas and a variety of beverages at night. The lounge overlooks Boma - Flavors of Africa.
A pool bar serving snacks and beverages
- Uzima is the largest pool on Disney property (over 11,000 square feet) with a 67-foot-
long water slide and features zero-depth entry pool.
- A wading pool for children
- Resort pools are heated and have lifeguards
- Arcade - Pumbaa's Fun & Games Arcade
- Playground - Hakuna Matata Playground
- Guest Services Desk
- Banking services available
- Credit Cards - Credit Cards accepted: American Express®, Discover Card®, Disney Credit Card®, JCB®, MasterCard® and VISA®.
- Concierge service available
- Camera Rental
- Laundry - Coin laundry facilities and dry cleaning service available.
- Bell Services
- Free parking
- Valet parking - available for a nominal fee
- Pizza Delivery - Pizza delivery to room available.
- Services for Guests with Disabilities - All Walt Disney World® Resort Hotels offer rooms equipped for guests with disabilities: wide
doorways, additional handrails and special bathrooms.
- Tickets - Tickets for Walt Disney World® Theme Parks available
- No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
Immerse yourself in a safari adventure at a magnificent African-style lodge where you can observe hundreds of exotic creatures on a vast
wildlife reserve. It's an amazing Disney vacation!
Escape to this secluded African lodge-style resort set amidst 33 acres of tropical savannah. Stroll its many meandering pathways to encounter
the more than 30 species of wildlife up close in open, natural habitats. Bask in the dramatic detail of artwork, artifacts, cuisine and music that
bring Africa to life.
Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
Pixie Dust Travel TM
Resort Room Features:
- Children's activities - flamingo feedings at the Flamingo Pond, animal tracking at Arusha Rock, wildlife games in the Sunset Lounge,
African games and crafts on the Uzima pool deck, cultural safari in the Sunset Lounge, animal viewing with night vision, Adventure Camp
for children 6-14 that includes ostrich egg painting, private lodge tour and lunch overlooking the Savannah, cookie decorating at Boma.
All programs subject to change without notice.
- Simba's Cubhouse - Enjoy a parents' night out and treat children ages 4-12 to an evening of supervised activities, computer games,
Disney movies, dinner and snacks in an environment created just for them.
- Fitness - Zahanati Massage & Fitness Center- Pamper yourself with facials, body treatments and various massages. Work out on state-
of-the-art exercise equipment, make an appointment for a personal training session and take advantage of amenities including dry
saunas and steam rooms
- Shopping - Shopping available at Zawadi Marketplace.
- Motor coach / Bus Transportation to the Theme Parks.
To Report Problems with our site contact the WEBMASTER .
Your use of this site constitutes your agreement to our Terms of Service
Disney artwork, logos, attraction descriptions, and properties: ©Disney
Disney Cruise Line® - Ship Registry: The Bahamas CST# 1022229-50