Disney's All Star Music Resort Dining-
Each Resort features a food court, poolside snack bars, and pizza delivery service. The All Star Music Resort Food Court has a variety of
sections to choose from:
Pizza & Pasta ~
- Breakfast: - Serving bagel or croissant breakfast sandwich with a choice of bacon or sausage and cheese.
- Lunch/Dinner: serving 16" pizzas with tangy herbed tomato sauce and your choice of toppings or for the lighter appetite, 7" personal-sized
pizzas. Also featuring fresh pasta with marinara or meat sauce, meatball subs, chicken parmesan and lasagna.
Specialty Shop ~
- Breakfast: Breakfast platters available including scrambled eggs, hashbrowns, bacon, sausage, oatmeal or grits.
- Lunch: Fresh Salads
- Dinner: features marinated rotisserie chicken, BBQ pork ribs, turkey and stuffing and fresh-carved smoked prime rib.
The Market Area ~
- Serving fresh-cut fruit cups, melon wedges, whole apples, oranges and bananas, salads, shrimp cocktail, fruit and cheese plates, veggie
sticks, turkey wraps and sub sandwiches made fresh daily. Also offered are sodas, fruit juices, bottled water and a large variety of bottled
beer and wine.
- Soft-serve ice cream cones, sundaes, warm waffle sundaes with your choice of toppings. Beverages include fresh-brewed cappuccino
and espresso, smoothies and milkshakes.
The Grill ~
- Breakfast: serving buttermilk pancakes or French toast with a choice of sausage or bacon or ham.
- Lunch/Dinner: serving delicious quesadillas, hot ham and cheese, cheesesteak subs, char-grilled burgers, fish and chips and homemade
To Report Problems with our site contact the WEBMASTER .
Your use of this site constitutes your agreement to our Terms of Service
Disney artwork, logos, attraction descriptions, and properties: ©Disney
Disney Cruise Line® - Ship Registry: The Bahamas CST# 1022229-50
Disney's All Star Music Resort is a 1,920 room resort featuring the following musically themed buildings: Calypso, Jazz Inn, Rock Inn,
Country Fair, and The Broadway Hotel. The buildings have fun exterior and interior theming to match their names - such as 3 story tall
cowboy boots at Country Fair, and 3 story jukeboxes and electric guitars at the Rock Inn.
Disney's All Star Music Resort
- 192 suites located in Calypso and Jazz Inn
- Sleep up to 6 (plus one child under age 3
in a Pak-n-Play crib)
- Studio amenities and separate sleeping
areas giving more privacy than a standard
- Queen bed, full-size pullout sofa,
convertible ottoman & chair sleepers (4
- Private master bedroom and family room
have 27” flat CRT TV and high speed
- Kitchenette with microwave, small
refrigerator (4.3 cu. ft) and coffee pot
- Two-full bathrooms
Resort Room Features:
Standard Rooms accommodate four adults, one child
under age 3 in a crib.
King Bed Rooms accommodate two adults, one child
under age 3 in a crib.
- Preferred Location - Take advantage of the
close proximity to the pool and Guest facilities.
- Standard Location - Enjoy rooms in other
locations throughout this magically themed resort.
- Typical Room 260 Square Feet
- Standard Rooms have two double beds /
King Bed Rooms have one King Bed
- One bathroom
- Vanity area with sink
- In-room wall safe
- Table and two chairs
- Phone - voice mail and data port
- 120 Volt A/C
- Air Conditioned
- Television with remote
- Bath Tub with shower
- Smoke Detector
- Irons, ironing boards and hair dryers are
available upon request
- Pak-n-Play Crib available
Coin operated laundry facilities are located near both the Piano and Guitar pools. Dry cleaning services are also available.
Motorcoach service to Walt Disney World locations.
There are two pools at All Star Music & one kiddie pool.
- The main pool located between the Calypso buildings is the Guitar Pool, so named for the
shape it is in. The Kiddie Pool is also located here.
- The maximum water depth is 5 feet and the minimum is 3 feet.
- There is a squirting fountain on a raised island in the middle of the Guitar Pool that features the
characters from Disney's "The Three Caballeros".
- The quieter pool is the Grand Piano Pool located between Rock Inn, Country Fair and
Broadway. Neither of the pools here have zero depth entry. They both have stairs to enter & exit
- Life vests for youngsters may be checked out of the Arcade for the length of your stay.
Diapered children are required to wear swim diapers or rubber pants.
There is a small Playground & Arcade also available for recreation.
Pixie Dust Travel TM
Resort Room Features:
If you have any other questions or would like to make reservations fill out our request for QUOTE form
Or, please feel free to Contact one of our agents directly: Contact Us