Disney's All Star Movies Resort is a 1,920 room whimsical resort featuring the following movie themed buildings: 101 Dalmatians, Toy Story, Fantasia
(original and 2000), The Mighty Ducks and Herbie: The Love Bug.
The buildings have exterior and interior theming to match their names - such as a 40-foot-tall Pongo and 35-foot-tall Perdita in 101 Dalmatians and a
35 foot tall Buzz Lightyear and 25 foot tall Woody in the Toy Story area.
Standard Rooms accommodate four adults, one child under age 3
in a crib.
King Bed Rooms accommodate two adults, one child under age 3
in a crib.
Preferred Location - Take advantage of the close proximity to the
pool and Guest facilities.
Standard Location - Enjoy rooms in other locations throughout this
magically themed resort.
To Report Problems with our site contact the WEBMASTER .
Your use of this site constitutes your agreement to our Terms of Service
Disney artwork, logos, attraction descriptions, and properties: ©Disney
Disney Cruise Line® - Ship Registry: The Bahamas CST# 1022229-50
Pixie Dust Travel TM
Disney's All Star Movies Resort
Disney's All Star Movies Resort Dining-
Each Resort features a food court, poolside snack bars, and pizza delivery service. The All Star Movies Resort Food Court has a variety of sections
to choose from:
Roxy - The Grill Area
Breakfast: French toast, pancakes, bacon and sausage.
Lunch/Dinner: featuring our signature quesadilla club wrap, grilled grouper on a kaiser roll, All-Star cheeseburger, fries, cheese steak subs,
homemade chili. For the younger Guests: chicken tenders, hot dogs, grilled cheese and fries are offered.
Rialto Ice Cream Shop
Specialty ice cream sundaes, hand-scooped shakes. Scoops and waffle conest. Freshly prepared cappuccino and espresso. Cakes, pies, muffins,
cookies, warm cinnamon rolls topped with hot icing, assorted donuts.
Grand - The Market Area
Salads, fresh strawberries, pineapple, apples, oranges, pears, bananas, vegetable plate, fruit & cheese plates, fresh shrimp with cocktail sauce,
assorted chips & candies, soda, imported & domestic beers, full bottle wine.
Lyric - Specialty Shop
Breakfast: Our signature stuffed french toast stuffed with cherries, apples or bananas, tossed in cinnamon and sugar. Western omelets.
Lunch/Dinner: featuring our "Tex-Mex" selections....taco salads, burritos, nachos.
Majestic - Pizza/Pasta
Breakfast: eggs, bacon or sausage, biscuit, hash brown potatoes. Also featuring our signature western breakfast pizza, fresh fruit.
Lunch/Dinner: pizza, freshly prepared pasta served with marinara or cream sauce.
- Typical Room 260 Square Feet
- Standard Rooms have two double beds
/ King Bed Rooms have one King Bed
- One bathroom
- Vanity area with sink
- In-room wall safe
- Table and two chairs
- Phone - voice mail and data port
- 120 Volt A/C
- Air Conditioned
- Television with remote
- Bath Tub with shower
- Smoke Detector
- Irons, ironing boards and hair dryers
are available upon request
- Pak-n-Play Crib available
- Coin laundry facilities and dry cleaning
- There are two main pools at Disney's All Star Movies Resort:
- Skate into the hockey-rink-themed pool in The Mighty Ducks area
- Join Sorcerer Mickey as he directs a liquid symphony at the Fantasia pool, which features a kiddie area.
- An outdoor pool bar (adjacent to the food court and Fantasia Pool) offers light food and drink.
- Arcade - Play a variety of video and pinball games at Reel Fun Arcade, located in Cinema Hall, right
across from the Food Court
Motorcoach service to Walt Disney World locations.
- Playground - Climb, slide and play to your heart's content on the playground located between "Fantasia" and "Toy Story."
- Child Service Facility - Child service facility is available.
- Children's Activities - Children's activities available.
- Shopping - Shopping available at Donald's Double Feature.
Resort Room Features:
If you have any other questions or would like to make reservations fill out our request for QUOTE form
Or, please feel free to Contact one of our agents directly: Contact Us